1. Why are the automatic installation and auto run of unlock Huawei B970Bso slow?If host software has already been installed in the computer, it takes about 60s to recognize the CD-ROM image, and then the dashboard will run automatically.
2. How do I login to Huawei B970B 3G RouterManagement Interface?Open your web browser and in the address bar enter http://192.168.1.1. Enter your password to log in to the router, and there are two account logins to choose from: Admin: This user type isauthorized to view and modify the configurations. The default password is admin. User: This user type is authorized to view only the basic status information. The default password is user.
3. How do I change my Huawei B970Bdefault login password?Login to the Router Management Interface, go to Advanced Settings, and then click on System->Modify Password. Your password can be between 1 and 15 characters.
4. If I forgot my password, how can I restore the Huawei B970B Router back to its factory settings?To reset your Router Management Interface password, you must reset your Router to the factory default settings. a) On one side of the router, there is a reset button. Press the reset button for five seconds and the router will be reset to the factory settings. Please notice that: this will change all settings including any modified Wi-Fi settings back to the factory presets. b) Please log into themanagement page, Advanced Settings -> System -> Restore Defaults, restore the default settings.
5. How do I change the SSID (network name) of my wireless network?The SSID is the name of the wireless network being broadcast from the unlock Huawei B970B. If you wish to change this, please log into the router, then select Advanced Settings—〉WLAN Settings—〉WLAN Basic Settings.
6. How many PCs can I connect to my Huawei B970b router?You can connect your PC using Ethernet cables and also have multiple computers connected to the Router using WLAN. Generally, the number of users accessing router simultaneously is no more than 32.
7. Why is the WLAN (Wireless) speed of my router slower than expected?Check devices/objects that may block the signal such as other wireless devices (mobile phones for example), any electrical cabling or large structures in the house like brick walls etc. And try to move the router to combat these issues.